Friday, March 6, 2009

Husband Tag


I would like to dedicate this post to my delicious husband, Chad. He is too good for me and a lovely person to spend all of eternity with.

1-Where did you meet your husband? Well, I guess way back when at good ol' Logan High

2- How long did you date before getting married? First date to end was like 4 1/2 years but from the time we started really dating to engagement was 6 weeks with a 4 month engagement on top of that.

3-How long have we been married? Five LONG years. Just kidding. Five really great years.

4- What does he do that surprises you? Cleans the bathrooms, writes sweet notes, buys me treats, offers to rub my back - oh wait, he doesn't do that one but the rest he totally does.

5- What is your favorite feature of his? The freckles on his arms.

6- What is his best quality? His patience with me and his perseverance in school.

7-Does he have a nickname for you? Wend or cupcake

8- What is his favorite food? This week he says it's my chicken tacos. Usually it's pretty much anything decent though.

9- What is his favorite sport? Surfing the net

10- When did you first kiss? That is a memory I try to forget.

11- What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Well, if you ask Chad ...

12- Do you have any children? Two lovely little stinkers.

13- Does he have any hidden talents? He can pop his ears.

14- How old is he? Thirty whole years.

15- What is his favorite music? Pretty much anything, I think.

16- What do you admire about him? That he keeps working hard to make a good life for our family.

17- What's his favorite color? I had to ask him and he said, and I quote, "When I was a little boy it was purple. Now it's blue but it has to be the right color of blue." He also said, "You don't know my favorite color? It's like you don't know me at all."

18- Will he read this? Oh, totally.

19- Who said "I love you first"? First we talked about it and mutually agreed that we loved each other and that we should probably get married. I know, I know, we just ooze with romance.

5 comments:

Tonya said...

Wend you are so hilarious. I love when you put up new posts because I know I will be laughing! Love ya!

Rachel said...

Awww Cupcake, you really are a great wife who is married to a great man!!! He gets extra husband point for cleaning the bathroom, to be sure!

The Stowells said...

So cute. I didn't know he called you cupcake. Does that mean I can call you that also. Just kidding.

ashley said...

Hahaha!!! You crack me up. So, what were you meaning, "Chad's favorite activity"?? Just wondering....... ;o) Hahaha! Men. (sigh)

And purple? That's a lovely color Chad.

What a good guy though. Nice hard worker.

Debbye said...

Hey, John's favorite sport is surfing the net, too!

Your blogs always make me laugh...especially your quotes on the side.