Kate has also been sick this week with a high fever. We have had a pretty boring week just stuck in the house taking care of her. Poor thing was even subjected to a catheter because we thought she might have a bladder infection. She didn't so now we're just watching and waiting and hoping she gets better soon.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
It's Never A Good Thing...
when you have to use a shovel to clear off your car. This picture really is my car and this was actually the first of two times I had to shovel that much snow in one day. Luckily my very awesome brother, Tanner, came over to help me the second time because Chad was out of town. I guess winter is not gone yet. :( Oh well, we need the water and the nice thing is that most of that snow has already melted. Thank heavens it's not January!


Carter had fun playing in the snow but Kate just stood there and cried. Probably because the snow was up to her thighs and she couldn't move and kept saying, "Mommy, I stuck!"
Kate has also been sick this week with a high fever. We have had a pretty boring week just stuck in the house taking care of her. Poor thing was even subjected to a catheter because we thought she might have a bladder infection. She didn't so now we're just watching and waiting and hoping she gets better soon.
Kate has also been sick this week with a high fever. We have had a pretty boring week just stuck in the house taking care of her. Poor thing was even subjected to a catheter because we thought she might have a bladder infection. She didn't so now we're just watching and waiting and hoping she gets better soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so much snow! What happened to "Spring Break"? I hope Kate gets better soon. Hopefully when she is better the weather will be nice enough to be able to go outside again and not get stuck in any snow. LOL!
Ohhh, I hope Kate gets feeling better soon! I can't believe all that snow!!! So crazy! But ya know, I'd take tons of snow in a second to be back living in Logan!
Having a sick kids is NO fun! I hope she feels better soon. And John and I love what Carter said about the President! We were laughing so hard. He says such funny things!
By the way, I am having my baby next week and I hope we get to see you Wendi!
Post a Comment