Sunday, February 22, 2009

What Is This You Ask

This my friends is a dishwasher. Isn't it beautiful? It is the love of my life and I now live in a house built around this lovely appliance. Yep. We moved last week and I now have three bedrooms, one-and-a-half bathrooms, air conditioning, a disposal, and the dishwasher. I am one happy girl.

10 comments:

Rachel said...

You described our place of dwelling too!! Isn't it great!? Now when our family coordinates our bm's, we at least have 2 bathrooms to fight over!! Enjoy your dishwasher of loveliness! :)

Shay said...

YAY!! Wish I were there! I keep reading people's blogs who just moved or bought a house or a lot to build a house... yadda yadda yadda.

In any case I'm very happy for you. We are still in our first apartment going on four years! Crazy....

The Stowells said...

I am so happy for you! Dishes are my least favorite thing to do. I can't imagine having to clean them by hand for as long as you did. You can go straight to heaven for that. Whoever invented the dishwasher I think that they deserve a raise.

Tonya said...

Yay!!

Mike and Shara said...

That is a beautiful thing!

Rachel Seren said...

I remember the first time I had a dishwasher, we had just finished moving things in and the guys needed a drink. I was like, "YES!" Because instead of having to go fill up the sink and get my hands all soapy, all I had to do was stick it in the dishwasher! What a feeling! Congrats!

Melanie said...

Ok, so Wendi can I bring my dishes over to your house so I can have a dishwasher too? You'll recall that your poor ol' mother has never had the luxury of such a device and I don't think all of my children should have the use of one and not me! Someday, when I'm really, really old and gray perhaps we can remodel the kitchen and fit one in somewhere. Ahhh . . . that will be the day!

Diane Bohn said...

I'm jealous!!! Sounds like you've made a wonderful upgrade! That's got to be nice! :) I look around our new place and I'm afraid we made a terrible downgrade...no more AC, way less space, and worst of all: no dishwasher. What were we thinking? Maybe we'll just have to travel up there more and use yours. ;) J/K! I hope all the moving went well! :D

Debbye said...

I'm glad your dishwasher works! I have one but I hate it,so I still wash everything by hand...

Carruthers Family said...

Happy Valentine's to your family. Sounds like you have a great new place. It would be tough to go without a dishwasher as long as you did. I hope the rest of your new place is just as nice!