Monday, May 11, 2009

Disneyland!!!

We went to Disneyland this week and had so much fun! We arrived on Monday and spent the next three days going on rides, walking a lot, and eating churros. We got thoroughly exhausted and Chad and I were ready to go home by Thursday. Carter however, asked if we could live in Disneyland. Uhhhhh. No.

This was the Pooh Bear ride and pretty much the only ride that Kate wasn't terrified on. She did not appreciate Mr. Toad's Wild Ride or even the flying Dumbo ride. Too bad - we went anyway.

Here's Kate with her Nemo. We let the kids choose one toy to bring home and Kate was/is quite attached to her Nemo. Carter chose a Buzz Lightyear gun of course.

Here we are at California Adventure. I know I'm a little biased but isn't my family so cute? We had so much fun on our little trip. Next time why don't you all come too!

10 comments:

Red & Lyss said...

How fun, and what sweet pictures!

Rana said...

Wendi, I love your family picture, you look so healthy and happy!~ I am so glad for you. The Mother's Day gift, that's so funny!

Melanie said...

The first full day they were there (Tuesday) Carter called me and he was SO EXCITED! He could hardly hear my oooh's and aaah's between saying, "and Grandma, guess what!" I could tell he was thoroughly thrilled! Kate must be like her Grandma, I've only gone on ANY ride of any kind when I've felt forced. So, I'll come with you to Disneyland next time and Kate and I will go to Sleeping Beauty's castle, eat ice cream, and ride through It's A Small World over and over again. The rest of the family can go on Splash Mountain and get drenched!

The Stowells said...

Disneyland is magical, but it is nice to get into your own bed at night... that might be more magical. I am glad you guys had a good time. It was so nice that you got a family picture too ... everyone looks so good.

Jordy and Paiger said...

Oh my heck...HOW FUN!!! I am glad you guys were able to go on a fun trip. I am totally jealous. I want a trip so bad! One of these days I guess. I bet carter will remember this for a long time. How great! We love and miss you guys.

Tonya said...

Yes your family IS so cute! And I'm so jealous! I'm with Carter, I would live at Disneyland if I could.

Debbye said...

I'm glad ya'll had fun! Someday we will all have to go and hire a nanny for the kids...it would kill me not to be able to go on the big rides!

Rachel Seren said...

How fun! It seems like everyone I know is going or has gone to disney land. Glad you had fun!

Parrish Family said...

I think your family is very cute! And I can't believe how big your kids are getting. And we love what Carter had to say about shorts. And I'm pretty sure Sam would LOVE Kate's Nemo too!

Rachel said...

TOTALLY!!!!!!!! I wanna live in Disneyland!!! What kind of mom are you, seriously Wendi...Carter and I will live in Disneyland...hahaha!!! That is SOOOOOOOOO fun!!! You guys are such great parents and I wanna eat your kids up, they're SO cute!!!