Monday, June 1, 2009

What We've Been Up To

First we planted one of these....
I really hope it survives. We planted 14 tomato plants and I want to make salsa this summer! Hope it works out.

Then we cleaned out our storage unit and had one of these....

The sign says "garage sale" for those of you who do not have puma vision and can't read that tiny sign. We made several hundred dollars but let's just not even think about all the money I've spent over the years to store all that stuff! It was kind of necessary when we lived in student housing though.

Then we bought a new one of these...

Because our old one broke and it was going to cost $300 to fix it. And we kind of need a nice camera because we're going to be having a new one of these....

in December!

22 comments:

Jordy and Paiger said...

I love the way you announced it!! Very creative! Love you guys! Can't wait to see ya at the end of the month!

Brielle said...

Congratulations! I almost thought you were going to say you just had one of those. It is baby season isn't it. This is the 4th announcement of pregnancy I've seen on my blog rounds today.

Parrish Family said...

YEAH!!! I am SO EXCITED for you! Now Carter won't have to ask you to bring a baby home from the hospital! :-) Congratulations!

Shane and Jamie Smith said...

Congrats that is awesome news!! Hope you are feeling well!!

Red & Lyss said...

Congratulations you guys! We are so excited for you! Lucky little baby to be joining your family!

Jessica said...

yay! Congrats! :D

Rachel Seren said...

Congrats!!!!! You have the cutest kids! Hope all goes well with the pregnancy!

Tina Fraidenburg said...

You're so cute! I was so excited when Chad told him - and I told him... it's great using hubbies right? Congratulations! I am so excited for you and Chad and your little family.

Mark and Jana said...

That is great that you are going to have one of those(we are too). I loved your post.

Mark H

Angenette said...

Congratulations! I am very happy for you, and hope you are feeling well!

Chandra said...

Congrats! That's so exciting!

Nicole said...

I am sooo happy for you!

Debbye said...

I'm so happy to be gaining another neice or nephew by Christmas! That will make it 3 for me!

What did you sell at your yard sale? I wish I had known, I might have hit it up! Although John would kill me...

Hope to see you soon!

Josh and Ashlee said...

YAY! Congrats! I was born in December, it's a good month! :)

Carruthers Family said...

Congrats!!!! Oh, I am so excited for you. Great job on planting the garden and having a successful garage sale too.

The Stowells said...

Oh gosh... I thought that I said Congratulations, but I don't see a comment from us. I must of dreamt writing you. We are very excited for a new cousin. I hope you are doing well.

Mike and Shara said...

I'm a little behind in catching this, but super congratulations!

Unknown said...

Congrats Wendi! That is so exciting for you guys! Looks like Disneyland was a blast, so glad you were able to go. I really relate to the storage unit thing. We are going to have to get rid of a whole bunch of our stuff soon, and it just makes me sick thinking about the money we could have saved if we had gotten rid of it years ago!

Syme Family said...

Congratulation. Sorry it's been a while but I'm glad I didn't miss this post. I'm so excited for you guys.

ashley said...

You SNEAKY people. I almost passed by that last announcement, jealous that you were getting a video camera. Tricky. :)

Congratulations.

Ralphie said...

What! You're getting ANOTHER bulb syringe!!!

Wendi, the world has enough of those already. You should have another baby.

Ralphie said...

I LOVE BABIES!!! YAHOOOO!