That night we found a tree that had fallen over. Why did it fall over you may ask? I don't know. I didn't hear it fall. :)
That morning was beautiful. Usually this time of year the grass is dead and fallen over but with the rains we have been having, everything was so lush, green, and thick. We also, as you probably noted, were camping next to some beehives. We left the bees alone and they left us alone.
Here are a few of us at the campfire in the morning.
When it was time to go home, Carter started to be silly and was walking around camp with his hat pulled over his eyes.
7 comments:
I had to delete my first comment because it didn't make any sense. How embarrassing! I just wanted to say that Carter is a little stud muffin and it looks like you two had fun. I also liked the pictures of the sunset in the background and you two standing by the tree. You definitely look like father and son.
Looks fun! Where did you camp at? it looks kind of familiar. Carter makes me laugh!
Looks like you two boys (Chad and mini-Chad) had a great time. Love you guys, Mom
Yes, you are a very cute pair! Carter is just about the best little boy there ever could be. He is such a good sport and agreeable, pretty much all the time I'm around him. Of course, his parents could probably dispute that now and then, but he is so cute and so sweet! Having his Daddy take him on things like this will be some of his favorite memories, I'll wager. Good work, Chad!
That is so awesome!!! What fun pictures! I'm sure you guys had a blast, Carter is SO cute!
Looks like fun! I miss camping in nice weather! We have a camping trip planned in about a month but currently are experiencing 105 degree heat, but with the humidity they say it actually feels to us around 111-114! I love the pictures of Carter! I still remember when you were pregnant with him and planning his room! He is so grown up now!
Post a Comment