We had a nice dinner with Chad's parents and had a pretty nice day. I really do think Chad is a great dad to our kids and really appreciate everything he does to help me.
So on to other things. It really is too bad I didn't choose to be a librarian or oh, I don't know, maybe like a nuclear physicist or something where I don't get get exposed to H1N1 flu at work while I'm pregnant! On Thursday I was informed that the patient I had taken care of all weekend had tested positive for the H1N1 flu. Niiiiice. So now I, and like 20 other people who were also exposed, have to take Tamiflu which does not make you feel great and may possibly make my baby retain it's tail. Just kidding - the tail is gone already - I hope. Not to mention that I have been living in fear that I'm going to come down with this illness and give it to my kids and family. So far so good and after tomorrow I should be in the clear since the incubation period will be over.
Ok, on a happier note, we bought a new van to contain our expanding family. We were able to find a nice, brand new, 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan and got a good deal on it. (You can see it out the window in the picture above.) So now, we're ready for the new baby. Except, does anyone make baby sleepers with room for a tail? Just kidding.
9 comments:
ha ha ha! I'll make you some personalized onesies with a tail hole!
Super cute poster, by the way. I can never think of good sentences to make with those candy bars so I'm impressed!
Okay, oh my goodness!!! How did I miss the post about you having a bebe in December!?!?!?!?! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats, I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for your tailless baby to enter the world! And I'm really hoping you don't get h1n1 swine flu because that might mean YOU will grown a curly tail...eww. Hehe. You guys are SO awesome and you're such a cute wifey-poo to make that fun candy gram! He's a lucky man!!!
Thank you Wendi. You are sweet. The real question will be is if any of those candy bars are still in their wrappers when I get home from Salt Lake tonight?
I thought of a new name for the baby though. It could fit a girl or a boy.... Tailor. Get it? Get it? See what I did with the spelling?
Yeah, I know.... go back to my corner.
Oh I'm so sorry you got exposed!! Some of the students in Neil's building had it and when he told me I wanted him to come home right then! I was scared he was going to bring it home to us. (Luckily he didn't!) I'm glad your ok! I love the poster! So cute! :) (and very creative! I'm not very good at making sentences either!) Nice van too!
Chad, you are one good-looking Dad! Very photogenic, plus having two cute kids by your side doesn't hurt either. I LOVE Carter's pose and Kate's "boo boo" (as she calls it) is visible for all posterity to remember. . . . the poster was great Wend. You are definitely a family to envy!
I love the poster! And that is so crappy about the flu. I hope you stay flu free. And yeah for a new car.
Wow that is crazy! hope all goes well from here on out.
Oh my heavens, a van.
You have a van. I like you even more now.
You are so lucky to get a van! I have wanted one for years now...
And I am glad to hear you are ready for your new baby! I know I am not(ready for our new baby.) I just don't know what I'll do if it's a boy...
Post a Comment