Boy! (This is a picture of the cute little foot.)
We don't know really but we do know that everything looks good and it is for sure going to be one or the other. We will just have to wait 20 more weeks to find out.
But ok people, let's be real here. I have always delivered early so I'm only planning on 17 more weeks at the most and really hoping I'm not disappointed.
9 comments:
Wow...that is some serious self control! No matter what he/she will be a beautiful baby, your babies always are!
Yea soooo FUN!!! I hope you go early too. Early is the way yo go.
yay Wendi! And yes lets hope for 17 more weeks, not 20. :)
Wow I commend you for being able to wait for the surprise, I could never do it...hahah Congrats again!!!
I LOVE the little foot picture. That is so cute. I don't want to find out what we are having when we have baby #3. I can't wait to hear what you are having!
Congratulations!!! So cute to see both pictures...you are a tease.
I think it's a girl. I guess I just want another "utah twin!" I'm sure I'll go days late and then we can have them both the same day again, right?
Congrats! Those are some great pics!
Oh serious!? You really have no idea?! WOW!!! Good luck!!!
Post a Comment