Sunday, September 13, 2009

Summer's End


I love September. The weather has just been beautiful but not too hot. So nice. My favorite time of year! These are some pictures of the kids up the canyon at my sister-in-law's family cabin.


Check out the red cheeks in this picture though. River Heights had a little parade that we went to and it was more than a little toasty. Poor Kate was way over dressed but when I dressed her in the morning it was so cold! Anyway, it was a cute little parade and we collected about 10 lbs of candy - no exaggeration.

Kate is doing really well in the potty department. We've been having a little trouble in the poopy-goes-in-the-toilet-not-in-the-undies but other than that I would say she is doing great. And maybe this is T.M.I. but she actually went poopies in the toilet today without partially messing in her pants first. A major breakthrough!

4 comments:

Kirsha said...

yea kate!!!! congrats wendi on the improvement!!! (I know how hard you have been working on it!!)

Angenette said...

Good job, Kate! We're having the poopie in the undies problem, too! How did you get her to go in the potty?!!?

The Stowells said...

Cute pictures! Carter and Kate do look so hot!! But that is something Utah is good for... unpredictable weather. Potty training just gives me anxiety. I was at my wits end and used infants and children glycerin suppositories and threw her underwear away every time she went in them. Good luck with the potty training! I hope your experience is better than mine.

Parrish Family said...

Your kids are so cute! I haven't even started potty training Sam yet. He just is not interested AT ALL! Oh well. I can't wait for you little one to arrive!