Today was Eli's blessing. We are so grateful to have him in our life and love him so much. Have I mentioned how lucky I am to have three beautiful children? And a wonderful husband too.

Notice that in the picture above, Eli is crying. Kate had just stopped crying. I was about to make Carter cry and I have been crying for months...
Ahhhh. What a little sweetie.

I asked Chad to take some pictures of the kids before Church and before the kids messed up their hair. Uhhh. Unwrap the baby next time please.

P.S. They messed up their hair immediately.
8 comments:
Your kids are adorable! I am glad the blessing went well, he is so cute! Thanks for the announcement they turned out great!
Wendi, I think you should post the picture of Carter leading the singing and Kate laying on the hymn book cart. Those poses are the true pictures of the day. Post lots of them, there were so many cute, cute ones of them all!
You really are lucky to have such a wonderful family, and they are lucky to have you! I love that you got a picture before church to avoid the messed hair, so cute!
Your kids look SO CUTE! I'm glad you had a great day. I just love how sweet your kids look in the last picture.
I wish we could have been there. What a cute little man. Thanks for the announcement. We don't check our mail very often so I just got it. So adorable. Hope things are well. Sorry you have to be back at work. Hopefully one of these days you won't have to worry about that anymore. Love ya lots!
Such beautiful children. Love it.
Wendi! your little guy is so darling! You are so beautiful!!!
So cute! What a beautiful family, Wendi!
Post a Comment