Pick me! Pick me!

Eli is growing bigger and bigger every day. He is around 11 pounds now and very smiley. He still has no schedule really which is normal for a 6 week old baby but is driving me crazy. I have to go back to work next week and I really wish he had a schedule so I could have a schedule. I had twice this long of maternity leave with the other kids so they were sleeping well by the time I went to work. Oh well. I can be flexible. I can. Really. I think.
3 comments:
Oh little Eli is so precious! I love that picture. Sorry you have to be heading back to work - it is seriously so hard...but being a little bit selfish I am glad you are, I can't imagine having another baby without you, you've got to be the best L&D nurse EVER!
Oh my HEAVENS he is so sweet. I am so sorry I've been a huge slacker on calling you back. Primary had been so crazy this last month and I've been in charge of everything. That and trying to baby a house up, it's enough to make a spazy girl spazier.
I love you though. Love, love, love. I do not however, love my sciatic nerve. It's killing me!
Was that random?
What a sweet little baby! He just looks so cute! And I love his cheeks!
Post a Comment