Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Birthday Girl

Kate is three years old! What a big girl and my little sweetheart. She really is a delight and we are so, so grateful to have her in our family!

Check out the Tinkerbell cake that Aunt Debbye made. Isn't it amazing?

Kate shares her birthday with cousin, Mallory. Kate is older by a few hours though. Can't you tell my the wise look on her face? Just kidding, she's just blowing out the candles.

Birthday girls in pink tutus.

Happy birthday sweet Kate! We love you sooooooo much!

5 comments:

Jordy and Paiger said...

Oh Shoot! I am the worst aunt ever! I am sorry but, I totally forgot about her birthday! Gees! Well, Happy Birthday Sweet Kate. I sure love you!

Rachel Seren said...

So cute! I love the cake!

Red & Lyss said...

She is absolutely beautiful and so sweet. I remember on the 4th of July when she turned around in her little chair and saw Kardynn, and said "HI" in the sweetest most excited voice, and then proceeded to help Kardynn get into her chair, I will cherish that little memory forever.

Shay said...

I am with paige, I feel like a terrible aunt. I forgot Kate's and Porter's birthdays. SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATE!! I love you! I love the tutus by the way. I wish I could have been there to celebrate. Miss you guys and love you!

Rachel said...

What a fun birthday! And that cake is SOOOOOOO awesome!