Thank you so much for the cute clothes you sent the kids! I finally took some pictures of Eli in his outfits so you can see him.
All dressed up and ready for Church!
6 comments:
Mary
said...
Thank you very much for these pictures, the look on Eli's face in the first one is priceless :) I didn't imagine the clothes will fit the kids so good.
6 comments:
Thank you very much for these pictures, the look on Eli's face in the first one is priceless :) I didn't imagine the clothes will fit the kids so good.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwww, he's SO cute!
So cute! He is getting big fast!
He is SOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!! I see a lot of Chad in him!
I just want to kiss those cheeks. He is like a little man in his Sunday outfit!
What a darling baby! He looks so much like Carter and Kate, yet they all have very distinct looks. Fun, fun!
Post a Comment