Thursday, March 29, 2012

Lost Tooth!

I took the kids to the dentist this week for their checkup and we discovered that one of Carter's permanent teeth was starting to come in behind his baby teeth. We knew those bottom front teeth were loose but now we knew we needed to help them come out fast! I told Carter he needed to wiggle them a lot but I guess Chad didn't think that would be enough...
Tonight after Carter's shower, Chad tied some dental floss to Carter's tooth and then wrapped it around a spoon. You know. For leverage. I was unsuspectingly showering the other kids and came downstairs to the surprise of a yanked-out tooth!
So, the Tooth Fairy will be coming to our house tonight. How much is the going rate for a tooth these days anyway?


3 comments:

Just Us! said...

Hurray Carter!!! What are you going to do with all that money from the tooth fairy? By the time I see you next that empty space will be filled in with that new tooth but perhaps another will have fallen or yanked out by your dad. Love, Grandma B

Jordy and Paiger said...

Ok! Seriously, when did Carter start to look so big!!!? Ahh! Slow down. Don't grow up too fast. Yay, for the tooth coming out. I was always afraid of getting my teeth pulled. But, I think I have reason to. My dad and Chad chased me down and yanked me out from underneath the bed where I was hiding. It sounds like Chad didn't do that this time. Thanks for behaving yourself, Chad. hahaha!!

Karen Ella said...

AGREED! When did Carter get that old?! Whoa.