We went to a living history farm today in Woodstock, VT with some friends in the ward. I'm going to blame it on Eli that I have very few good pictures since he is constantly running crazy and it was all I could do to keep him from getting kicked in the head by a cow or horse.
Here are the kids looking at the baby calves. They were pretty cute and would lick the kids.
Eli was pretty intense in his inspection of the animals. He loved the big Clydesdale horses and pretty much wanted to climb right in with them. Yikes!
Ever the little mommy, Kate made sure our friends baby got plenty of attention.
Eli climbed, ran, jumped and pretty much just caused me stress the whole time. That's what two-year-olds are good at though, right?
3 comments:
Kate's hair is so cute. Good going Mommy! And, I wasn't sure that was Eli in the first pictures - he looks so blond and tall and skinny. I can totally relate to having "heart attacks" trying to keep up with him. He is fast and doesn't care if you're telling him to stop - just a typical little boy I guess. It looks like a beautiful day and a lovely little farm. So glad you got to do that with them. I recognize Scott too and his Mom. Kate is looking so grown up and just as sweet as always.
Ok, all of your kids are adorable, but little Eli's big ol' lips just KILL me. He's SOOOO cute!
What a fun day for Kate and Eli. They are so sweet. I can hardly wait to scoop them up and love and kiss them. I miss being able to do that.
Post a Comment