Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Super Excited


As you can see, Eli is super excited to be a big brother this winter.  He's not really sad about the new baby, he just looked so funny in this picture, I had to use it.

Yep, we're having baby #4 in a few months. My due date is February 3, 2013 so I'm now 21 weeks. We are going to be surprised as to whether it's a boy or girl but we're all kind of hoping for another girl. Well, Chad, Kate, and I are anyway. Carter doesn't seem to care either way and Eli, well, Eli is two years old.  The pregnancy is going well and I really only felt sick for the first 13 weeks. We are grateful to add to our family and so excited to see this sweet baby!

In other news, we potty trained Eli a few weeks ago. I am so proud of him. He has done so great and even stays dry during nap time. He is such a little boy sitting on the big toilet, it just cracks me up. How did we get so lucky to have such awesome kids? Well, let's not talk about the multiple tantrums we endured today. Eli and I have both been really sick with bad colds this week and I think he might have an ear infection. It's good that I feel so yucky today too because it made me much more patient with him knowing that he was probably experiencing the same terrible head and sinus pressure. Poor little guy. Neither one of us can really take any medicine because he's too little and I'm pregnant. Sigh. Such is life.

10 comments:

Mark and Jana said...

Congrats, I'm so happy and excited for you! Here's to another beautiful baby girl! Love you all!

Karen Ella said...

YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I totally thought about that recently. How odd is that?! So excited for you!!!!! But sucky-suck that you're sick. :( Makes healthy days even more precious, I guess. SOOO happy for you!!!!!!

Parrish Family said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you guys! And the picture is adorable, what a cute face!! I'm glad you haven't been too sick.

Briana said...

Yay!!! I am so happy for you Wendi!! Congrats!

Meg said...

Yea!! Congrats on baby #4 on the way - that's so exciting!!

Alena said...

Congrats! Super excited for you!

Rachel Seren said...

Congrats!! That is exciting!

Brielle said...

Hooray! So excited for you guys!

Jessica said...

Congrats!

Jamee said...

Congratulations Wendi (and family)! How exciting. I can't believe that with us both on the East Coast that we have not seen you. Hopefully soon! xoxo