I have had a request to post a picture of my smashed finger.
It doesn't look as bad now. The swelling has gone down a lot and one of the blood blisters broke. I still don't have feeling in the tip and probably won't for a month or two. The fingernail is looking better than I thought. I can't tell if I will lose the whole nail or only part of it. Time will tell.
Chad
Thursday, October 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YOWWWZA. i hope it was worth it, whatever it was...yeeshk.
I know the window that did this - darn thing! I will be sure to let you do any opening or shutting of it when I'm there visiting you! Hope it gets back to normal really, really fast!
OW,OW,OW!!!!! Next time put a block of wood in the window (you have plenty of it) just in case it happens again. I love you all!
Post a Comment