I think Lydia just looks so tiny and cute sitting in the Bumbo. I love that she can sit up and look around and so does she. She is happiest when she can see what's going on around her.
Just look at those 3 beautiful children! Lydia is sitting up so well, you can really see how she has lots of pretty blond hair. So strong, so sweet! And, then there's Kate looking so grown up - her hair is soooooo long, her smile so beautiful, her beautiful face. Eli's blue, blue eyes, his cute impish grin, his perfect everything. I need a hug!
2 comments:
Just look at those 3 beautiful children! Lydia is sitting up so well, you can really see how she has lots of pretty blond hair. So strong, so sweet! And, then there's Kate looking so grown up - her hair is soooooo long, her smile so beautiful, her beautiful face. Eli's blue, blue eyes, his cute impish grin, his perfect everything. I need a hug!
I cannot get over how gorgeous your kids are. Holy gracious. AND, I love that it looks like Lydia's having her say in the last one!
Post a Comment