This is our first attempt at creating a family photo. I tried to take the pictures with a remote instead of using the timer. Not so sure I got the hang of it yet. Can you see the remote?
Beautiful mom holding a beautiful baby.
Lydia's cute, but come on. Wendi is a knockout!
Sibling affection
Oh how nice... yet so not true-to-life
THAT'S more like it!
Chad






4 comments:
BAH! I just heart your little family! They're so cute!!!!
These pictures remind of trying to get our family pictures a long time ago. We had to take the film in to the developer. It was always a mystery what all the kids were actually doing. It was rare to get one where everyone was cooperating. You got some really good pictures. What a beautiful little family. I love you all. So excited to see you later this summer.
These look great!
I love all of those pictures! So excited to see all of you this summer! Seriously, can't wait!
Post a Comment