Sunday, May 5, 2013

Vintage

Lydia is three months old today!  This dress was my Mom's when she was a baby. I put it on Lydia today and it fit perfectly so she wore it to church.  Such a little cutie. She is our favorite entertainment and is literally smothered in love by all her siblings.




At 3 months old, Lydia smiles at anyone who looks at her.  She also finally started laughing last week but mostly laughs for Daddy and Eli.  She adores Eli.  Even though he does all kinds of weird things to her like putting stuff on her head, etc, she just adores him.  She loves her bouncy seat and can grab the toys hanging from it. She also likes to sit in her Bumbo and watch everyone around her. Her favorite way to be held is sitting up and facing out. She just wants to be in on all the action.  Things that she does not like are being left alone, going in her car seat and yawning.  She gets so mad when she yawns.  Other than that she is a happy and content baby.  She still wakes up to feed at least twice a night and isn't really on a nap schedule yet.  Now that she's 3 months though, we'll get serious about getting a schedule and I think she'll start sleeping longer at night as she gains a little weight.  We are just in love with our baby girl! 

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I somehow missed the memo that you are moving....so to "hotlanta" as the locals say? That puts you closer to our neck of the woods....when are you officially moving? Be prepared for the massive humidity! Lol! Good luck!

Tanner R said...

Only getting cuter!

Karen Ella said...

Good MOSES she is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

These pictures just make it so hard to be across the country from you! I want to see these cute little smiles in person! How much does a private jet cost? And what about the lessons to learn to fly it?

Meg said...

Oh she is SO precious!!

So as I've been catching up on your blog I see you're moving - when and why and are you excited?? Also, I met a friend of yours you used to work with in Logan - Melissa (I forget her last name) - but she was my L&D nurse when I went in last weekend (because I'm a paranoid pregnant person, as you know - everything's fine!) and we talked about you and how wonderful you are and how I wish you could be here helping me have this next baby. :) Hope you're all doing well, I love your blog!!