So today was "Cow Appreciation Day" at Chick Fil-A. Who knew such wondrous things existed? All you do is dress up like a cow and you get free food! Yay! So I made the kids work hard all week to do their chores, piano practicing, and school time and then they got to go to lunch and get soda. That's all they wanted! And I got to work hard all week doing their school work, piano practicing, and chores and then I got to make costumes, take all 4 children to a very crowded restaurant, and not get to eat my salad while I wrangled Eli and Lydia. Yay me!
As you can see, Carter was SUPER excited to be dressed as a cow. Eli and Kate were sincerely having fun though and actually it was a fun outing. We invited a couple of our neighbors too so we had a little impromptu play date.
This is our little neighbor girl, Jamie, who is a year younger than Kate. They have had lots of fun together.
Thanks Chick Fil-A!
1 comment:
Yea for being a Mom - lot's of work, not a lot of fun, but oh, it's so worth it! You're such a good Mom. Love you Wendi!
Post a Comment