Lydia is 5 months old today! I am sad that time is going so fast but this is also a fun age. She has finally started to roll over from front to back and is getting close to rolling the other way. Yeah, I know my kids are never quick to get mobile which is fine with me! She is such a happy little girl and is usually only fussy if she's hungry or tired. She has still been waking up for feedings every few hours at night. Boooo! So, I've been starting to sleep train her for the last two nights. It's actually going well but I went in last night to give her her pacifier around 2 am and she just grabbed my hand like, "Please don't leave me! I neeeeeeed you!" It's so sad. And thus the reason I have not sleep trained her until now. I just really feel this connection with Lydia and it's hard for me to see her sad. She just seems to communicate with me with her eyes and almost seems to talk to me. Oh I love this girl. I know everyone thinks their baby is the cutest. But oh, how I think this baby is adorable! I love her slobbery kisses!
Friday, July 5, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That really is a beautiful baby. I get that thing about communicating though. I feel that with my baby too. I haven't felt that way with all of them so I know it's special. I'm happy for you.
I think I may have that same connection with my little chase. It's a neat feeling to have such a strong bond. I love it. Oh, and yes, she is adorable! Can't wait to get one of those slobbery kisses. You think she might give me one?
Her eyes totally sparkle, even on camera! So pretty.
Post a Comment