Spring Break Field Trip #2
Suwanee Splash Pad
Where the kids got really cold but had fun. It was like 60 degrees but a little breezy and they were shivering. Everyone but Carter had a lot of fun. I don't know what to do about that boy. He is kind of insecure with being social and doesn't feel brave enough to go out and play with the kids his age. The boys his age were all running around on the grass kicking balls and having fun and Carter just stood by me. I don't know how to handle it - how hard to push him or just let him be kind of a loner. I just want him to grow up with friends and feel comfortable playing and being social. So hard to be the mom.
Eli
Carter and Lydia
I didn't put Lydia in her swimming suit because I didn't think she'd be brave around the water. Oh, I was so wrong. She got soaked!
1 comment:
I can't stand it! They are so cute! That video of Lydia is just too sweet for words! I miss you guys so much - I can't tell you how much, it's impossible. I loved all of the pictures. Carter is so TALL, I loved Kate's hair at the zoo, Eli is such a good looking little boy, Kate's video of her getting her hat, I love that the whole first grade is involved, Carter is growing up so much and I know you worry, I did and still do. I could go on and on. Suffice it to say that I loved all the posts and all the pictures. Beautiful family, beautiful people. I love you all!
Post a Comment