Saturday, April 12, 2014

Zoo Atlanta...Again

Spring Break Field Trip #3
Wherein I became all field-tripped out and hired a babysitter for Lydia. And I was so glad I did because the zoo was, well, a zoo. There were like 5,000 school groups there it seemed and they had some of the cast of the Lion King there to name two of the new lion cubs so it was just crazy.  The kids had a good time and it was a nice day.  Not too hot but warm enough to not need jackets later in the day.





We went with the Cottrells again, just not their two older boys.  We had a fun picnic lunch and the kids got their faces painted so they were super happy.


Baby Pandas. So cute.


Baby gorilla with its family. Cute too.


Kate got blue-sparkly-swirls painted on her face, Eli got a spider on his arm, and Carter had a ying-yang on his cheek.
Now this momma is ready for school to start again on Monday so I can have a break from thinking of fun things to do!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pandas are cute - gorillas, neh - but the kids, now those are what I like to see. I'd especially like to see them at the Willow Park Zoo, that would mean you are in Utah! Miss you all very much.