Friday, November 2, 2007

My Hero, David

My brother is a Marine. He is in Iraq right now and I miss him so much. He is so tall and strong but I know that he is in daily danger. I admire him so much because he joined the Marines for one reason - he loves our country.



















How many people love America these days? We complain about the government and we worry about the economy but who does anything about it?

David and his wife, Angie, were married for less than a year when he got deployed. So now, Angie is here without him. I admire her so much too because she is sacrificing as much as he is. They both have such good attitudes and I love them so much!

2 comments:

Ralphie said...

Ooooooh. I love this post. And I love David too. LOVE David. He's a brother to me.

Tonya said...

AMEN Wendi! David is my hero. He's awesome and brave. And Angie is too! I can't imagine what that would be like! They're both great examples if you ask me.