Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My Life

Right now it is 12:38am and sadly, I am awake. I am at work. Never fear, I am not neglecting my laboring patient as I write this epistle. She will continue to get excellent care. I just wanted to lament the fact that I am awake and will be here until at least 3:00am. Lest you think I am a whining brat you should know I like my job and I am ok to stay up late. Sometimes I just get tired but that is my life.

2 comments:

Ralphie said...

I'm so curious to find out what the picture is. For some reason it's not showing up.
Your post reminds me of a most famous movie line.
"I hate my life."
"I hate your life too. If I had a life, I'd hate it."

Rachel said...

Yeah, your picture isn't working. Well, I'm grateful for such sweet, dedicated nurses like you Wendi!! If I ever have another baby in Logan, I will coordinate my laboring with your work schedule. :)