


On Halloween we dressed our little cuties up and enjoyed fun festivities. Carter and Kate got us a great loot of Halloween candy that mom and dad can enjoy for weeks to come. Have you noticed how everyone hands out good stuff these days like candy bars? When I was a kid it was all about Tootsie Rolls and those gross peanut butter candies wrapped in black and orange papers. Hmmm... either I just grew up in the wrong neighborhood or the quality of candy has just gone up tremendously in 20 years..
3 comments:
OH! I can't take how cute that is. I love their costumes! I'm all about the candy bars too. Halloween is just as fun for the moms as it is for the kids...haha.
STOOOOOOOOP with the cuteness. Kate is killing me. I want to kiss her face off!
They look so adorable! I love the picture of all 4 of them! It's SOO cute!
Post a Comment