Here's to you Ralph...
Ok, so let's get down to the nitty gritty details. Listen up folks. Sometimes, ok frequently, I pick my baby's pacifier up of the ground and put it back in her mouth - WITHOUT WASHING IT OFF!!! *Gasp*
And sometimes, ok frequently, I let her play with (dare I say) a plastic bag! *Sharp intake of breath* She is supervised of course so, people, please don't call DCFS on me.
And sometimes, ok frequently, I don't make Carter wash his hands after going potty if he only went #1 and we are at home. *GAG!* I know, I know, I'm a nurse and I should know better but I am lazy! And I hate getting out the stool! And he gets water everywhere!
P.S. I ALWAYS wash my hands after I go to the bathroom. Just in case anyone was wondering.
There are you happy now? Everyone knows about all the skeletons in my closet!
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I did/do all of those things. Is that bad???? I had no idea! Erin and Lucy loved plastic bags. My mom would just tie them in a knot and hand them over. I justified in doing binki thing because otherwise everyone will suffer while you run to find water and soap and your child is screaming. As for the bathroom, geez. We have to be more serious about the hand washing because... you know... girl. But in the middle of the night, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
Oh man, that is too funny Wendi! I'm so glad you just unload all the stuff we're all too embarrassed to say we DON'T do. :) It gets so tiring washing a binky when they chuck it on the floor every two seconds anyway.
glad i am not the only lazy out there!
Wendi, you're hilarious.
Hey Wendi-It's Mauri Larsen Winder. I followed Ralphie's link and just wanted to say hi and wish you a Happy Birthday! You are a babe! CUTEST hair! You look fabulous! And your kiddos are cute too. Thanks for the good laughs. Isn't parenthood a hoot??
Post a Comment