Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Pink Obsession

Ok, so we all know that there is SO much cute, baby-girl stuff out there for the American parent. Before I had Kate I was aware of the cuteness but never really an active participant in perusing it. That was the old Wendi. Who could have known the level of obsession that would result after having my little sweetie? I am consumed by pink, she NEEDS it. She wears other colors but nothing else makes me happier than seeing her in a pale, girly, pink. Example :




3 comments:

Ralphie said...

Does she have this dress? If so, I need to see it on her! Adorable. I was sooo obsessed with pink too when I had Erin. Pink, pink, pink, and a bit of purple now and again. Yesterday was the first time I bought Lucy something in pink. I'm always getting her things in blue. I love seeing her in this color. Erin is still my pink girl though. She loves to be dolled up and I happily oblidge.

Jenny said...

I am really outnumbered here in our household with blue, trucks, airplanes, hammers, dirt...I have to admit there are times I see a frilly dress and want to just buy it because it is so cute.

Sara B said...

Mara is one at our house who loves pink- i have gradually warmed to it and even own a couple of pinks shirts of my own now.