What a cute little man. I admire you for taking the time out of every day life for a fun family outing. BTW, I am offically "tagging" you, check out this post http://bandralphie.blogspot.com/2007/09/okay-fine.html
Wendi! I'm so glad you started a blog. I mean, since we live SOOOO far away and I never see you...haha! You need to come play. :) Your kids are so cute! I love the zoo pictures and you look so pretty!
4 comments:
Looks like fun! Wendi your hair is so cute and I can't believe how big Carter is getting. Sorry I have been out of touch for so long!
What a cute little man. I admire you for taking the time out of every day life for a fun family outing.
BTW, I am offically "tagging" you, check out this post
http://bandralphie.blogspot.com/2007/09/okay-fine.html
Wendi these pictures are adorable! How much fun.
Wendi! I'm so glad you started a blog. I mean, since we live SOOOO far away and I never see you...haha! You need to come play. :) Your kids are so cute! I love the zoo pictures and you look so pretty!
Post a Comment