Wednesday, October 17, 2007

More Cuteness

So my friends, if you would like to see some adorable pictures of Carter, they are now available for your viewing pleasure! Just go to the same website as before, stephanietueller.com, enter the website, click on "clients," and the password is "carter" all in lowercase letters. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness, it's Little Chad! He is so cute! She does amazing work. I love those pictures and especially on that bridge. Wow.

Ralphie said...

My favorite is the one where he's sitting on the stairs and has his hands on his face. I love his little David ears sticking out! And my favorite of the two of them together is the first one. Who is this Tueller lady? Is she of THE Tueller's? I love the colors that she gets in her photos.

Sara B said...

So cute! what fun pictures and darling kids.