Monday, June 2, 2008
Confession
Ok, ok. I just can't take the credit anymore. Chad is actually the one who takes most of the pictures. There I said it. I may as well confess that he is pretty much better at everything than I am. He is a better photographer, he's taller, faster, stronger, skinnier... the list goes on. Ok, ok, I know how to deliver a baby and he doesn't but I'm sure if he did know how he would be better at it than me. *sigh* I guess I will just have to strive harder in all aspects. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Wendi you are my favorite, you are so cute and fun!
Then why am I constantly playing catch-up to you? Silly Wendi.
you two are too cute:)!
I would have to disagree with you on the stronger one! I don't think anyone has more strength then a woman who gives birth. Espcially if you are in labor for over 24 hours! Its exhuasting!
It's so fun to have a spouse who you feel is better than you so you can always have something to reach for and it's wonderful that Chad feels like you're better than he is. You guys are SO cute!!
Your family is all so talented and so wonderful!!! We love you guys and miss you so much- Your family is also so cute!
There really is no point trying to figure out which one of you amazing people is "better" I look up to you both very much. you guys are great!
Wow beautiful pictures and kids. I have to agree that you are both incredibly talented and that you make cute kids so good work to both of you.
Hey Bohns! I was so happy to find you on the Dean's page. I hope everything is going well!
Post a Comment