Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Summer

I love this beautiful weather we are having. And look at this beautiful wilderness which is our backyard. Seriously, this is our backyard. Aren't we lucky? We would love to live in this neighborhood forever. Don't think it's going to happen, but it doesn't hurt to dream, right? And look at these beautiful children. We are so blessed.


7 comments:

Rob said...

Wow, you have only been gone for a short time, and your kids already look older. I hope you are enjoying the new place.

Sara B said...

Great Pictures!!!! What a beautiful place to live- I miss seeing green around. Cactus just isn't that nice no matter how many times you tell yourself it has it's own special beauty.

Syme Family said...

Your kids are so cute. We miss you guys a lot but It looks like you are enjoying your new home.

That is my brother Adrian and my sister in-law Tracey that just had their first little girl. That's funny that you were their nurse. It is a small world.

Tonya said...

awwww! So cute. You've always got great pictures. And by the way, OF COURSE I watch the office, I'm saivng my money to buy one of the seasons. (seriously!) "Okay, I have flaws. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I hit someone with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. THat's the opposite point I'm trying to make."

Rachel Seren said...

Oh how I miss UTAH! I love those pics. Someday I want to save up and visit utah at each of the different times of the year to just enjoy all the different seasons. I miss them and the mountains! WAy cute kids, and I love how much she looks like you!

Parrish Family said...

I think you could quit your nursing job and start a photography company! I love your pictures. The kids look adorable! We miss seeing your kids!

Lacey Allen said...

Wend~ you have the most beautiful children!