Wednesday, May 28, 2008
The "Look"
Kate has the "dirty look" down pat. Actually, it's not so much of a dirty look as it is a, "What the..." or a "I'm confused to the purpose of this exercise," look. She has had the furrowed brow thing going on since she was born. I used to think she was worried all the time but now I know she is just trying to figure out why all us mere mortals are just so weird.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love to see their little personalities in these pictures (or lack of pictures.) mara is like Carter- she either makes faces, runs away, or refuses to look at the camera.
She is adorable and I LOVE her blue eyes! So cute!
She has some killer eyebrows!
Even when she does the "look" she still looks so cute. I can't believe who big she is. I remember the first Sunday your brought her to church!
she is so cute! Wendy, I miss you guys. And we sure miss little Carter in primary.
Post a Comment