Hey, thanks for the comment...I know what you mean because my mom and other family always check my blog but they're not "bloggers" so if it was private no one could see it! It's a tough call. I guess for now I will just set myself up for stalkers! :) Can't wait to see you in a month! :)
Hey Chad and Wendi. It's Levi and Jamie Lloyd and we really miss you and your crazy kids! The ward just isn't the same without you! We have a blog now too so hopefully we can use that to keep in touch! The address is landjlloyd.blogspot.com. Hope you can check it out.
6 comments:
If you ever get tired of him, send him on over to Auntie Ralphie.
He is growing so fast he'll be taller than me by the time he's 8!
He is such a mini Chad, my goodness! He is getting to be such a big boy!
Hey, thanks for the comment...I know what you mean because my mom and other family always check my blog but they're not "bloggers" so if it was private no one could see it! It's a tough call. I guess for now I will just set myself up for stalkers! :)
Can't wait to see you in a month! :)
Way cute! I can't believe how big he is getting, he definitely gets his height from his daddy!
Hey Chad and Wendi. It's Levi and Jamie Lloyd and we really miss you and your crazy kids! The ward just isn't the same without you! We have a blog now too so hopefully we can use that to keep in touch! The address is landjlloyd.blogspot.com. Hope you can check it out.
Post a Comment