
For Mother's Day we had a picnic at David and Angie's family cabin. We had hotdogs, tinfoil dinners, s'mores, and dutch oven cobbler. Pretty much we all gained 10 lbs and let's not even talk about all the food we ate last night at another party (bbq ribs, dutch oven chicken and potatoes, pasta salad, fresh rolls, cookies, etc.) Are you hungry yet? Yeah, pretty much we have eaten nonstop since David got home. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the homemade cinnamon rolls and million dollar brownies. Ok, back to the real reason I posted these pictures.

Isn't she adorable? At first she really didn't want to smile but with a little funny face and Donald Duck voice from daddy, we got a few grins.


Carter found a big fuzzy caterpillar to torture.

So, we had an awesome Mother's Day and we hope you all did too!
6 comments:
Your kids are darling! That fuzzy caterpillar is awesome, Savanna found one once and went nuts! They look like mini stuffed animals or something. :)
The pictures are great!
You have such cute kids! Happy Mother's Day!
CUUUTE kids! You're such a great photographer too! I'm glad you had a great mothers day.
Not to be repetitious, but you really do have the CUTEST kids! And you'll have to share some of your photography tips because you take great pictures. About Talton's rain-gear, they are old hand-me-downs! We're really lucky that way. Email me sometime and tell me the story of how you ended up in Providence! Hope we still get to see you sometime. . .
I love the pictures! AAAHHHHHH! what I wouldn't give for a day up the mountains! Jealous!
Post a Comment