that is really good that he came home safe and sound. I bet his wife can breath a sigh of relief. She is alot stronger than i would have been. I hear about the "BIG" move. Or, the long awaited move. I am glad that you found something that will better accomidate your family. Anything is better than the Ag villiage. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. Love ya all!
5 comments:
Welcome David! So glad your brother made it home safely.
awww, he looks so good! I'm so glad he's back safe and sound!
I love your new picture on the top of your blog. It is way cute! :D How's the new place? are you all moved in? Hope all is well! :D
We are still keepin' it real in Aggie Village holding down the record of the "oldies" now that you've moved out! HEHE!
jess :D
that is really good that he came home safe and sound. I bet his wife can breath a sigh of relief. She is alot stronger than i would have been. I hear about the "BIG" move. Or, the long awaited move. I am glad that you found something that will better accomidate your family. Anything is better than the Ag villiage. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. Love ya all!
Post a Comment