Friday, May 2, 2008

Moved

Yea!!! We are officially moved (not officially unpacked.) I'm sorry for those who were misled by my last post. I seem to have a knack for insinuating that I am pregnant - I'm not. By awesome news I just meant an update on our lives and that we were FINALLY moving out of Aggie Village after 4 1/2 years. So, more awesome news: 1. Chad successfully finished another semester - only four more to go! 2. Carter is night-time potty trained - and it was actually easy to do. 3. Kate might finally get a tooth...maybe. I'm not sure on that one though and she is turning 15 months old next week. Weird, I know. Do they make dentures in size 2T?

7 comments:

Tonya said...

Yay, congrats on the move!! That is great that you can finally get out of that place.

Rachel said...

Yea! I'm so happy for you, but sad for me...because now I'm officially the LAST ONE LEFT from our original 1st ward group. Sniff.

Rachel Seren said...

Congrats! Where all did you move to? Still in Logan I assume. A change of scenery is always fun!

Rob said...

Congrats on the new house. We need to get your new address! Lil has a thank you card sitting on the table with your name, but no address. We are happy for you, but miss you at the same time. I hope you enjoy your new place so much.

Syme Family said...

I have know idea how you guys survived living in Aggie Village for that long. We have lived here for two years and I am ready to be out.
Give me a call some time when your setteled in. Maybe we can go to the park again with the kids. That was a lot of fun.

Dean Family said...

Congrats!!! That is so huge!! Where did you guys move to? We miss you guys tons!

Shay said...

We are thinking of potty training our son soon, but we don't really know how to go about it...

and....

4 1/2 years??? we have been here for around 3 now, I wonder if we will beat your record...