We went to Idaho Falls to visit my lovely Grandma Whittier and anyone who has been to Idaho knows how the wind is there. It blows all the time but some days are worse than others and this was a very windy day. Anyway, we went with my cousin, Erin, and her kids to the river to feed the ducks. Basically any piece of cake we threw to the ducks got blown back at us (yes, we were feeding the ducks old cake. Ducks like sugar too, ok!) The kids had so much fun though and it was a nice little outing for us. Love my cousin Erin - she is beautiful and such a great mom. And LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Grandma Whittier. She is my hero and I want to be just like her when I grow up!
Friday, May 2, 2008
Wind, Cake, and Ducks
We went to Idaho Falls to visit my lovely Grandma Whittier and anyone who has been to Idaho knows how the wind is there. It blows all the time but some days are worse than others and this was a very windy day. Anyway, we went with my cousin, Erin, and her kids to the river to feed the ducks. Basically any piece of cake we threw to the ducks got blown back at us (yes, we were feeding the ducks old cake. Ducks like sugar too, ok!) The kids had so much fun though and it was a nice little outing for us. Love my cousin Erin - she is beautiful and such a great mom. And LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Grandma Whittier. She is my hero and I want to be just like her when I grow up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I suddenly realized that no one who knows me half as well as they should and some not half as well at all won't recogigonize the name "Vondredi" so I had to make a modification to who was posting comments.
Wendi and the kids had a lot of fun in Idaho. But thems not all ducks they be feedin. Them dar is Canadian Geese!
ah HA! So Chad is "Vondredi"!! I had a comment from him a while ago and had NO CLUE who it was from! Mystery solved....
By the way, is Grandma NOT anyone in our family's hero? She is the best! It's so great that your kids will have memories of doing things with her as they grow up! Looks like a fun trip to IF, and yes it's true, if it's not windy it's REALLY windy.
Kate's hat is the cutest ever!!!
I have a sister that lives in Idaho Falls. So I know about the wind. That's what we do every time we go visit is feed the ducks. It's a lot of fun.
Oh how sweet your kids are. I love all the necklaces, your writing, and the sweet sugar for the ducks, they must love you guys!
Post a Comment