Sunday, May 18, 2008

Fish Face

I'll let the video speak for itself. And check out the new apartment in the background. Look Mom, no cinderblock!

11 comments:

Ralphie said...

Ah. My daughter is looking cuter every day. Thanks for taking care of her for me.

Wow! Such a big place you've got there. Can't wait to see it in about 3 weeks!

And da, we really need to get planning on this "girls day out" thing.

Rachel Seren said...

That is soooooooooooooooo cute!

Shane and Jamie Smith said...

Well that was the cutest thing ever, what a doll. Your new place looks great too, congrats on graduating from the cinderblock walls.... :)

Parrish Family said...

Wendi- I am so sad that you moved and I didn't get to say goodbye!

Kate looks adorable! We miss seeing you guys at church!

Unknown said...

That was so cute and funny! I laughed out loud :) I forgot to mention on my last blog post that you're tagged. I would love for you to an entry with 8 things people might not know about your kids (but only if you want to :)

Rachel said...

I'm SOOOOOOOO upset of the lack of cinderblock decorating your walls, totally unclassy. Serious. :) She is SO cute, how sweet she is!

Syme Family said...

Wendi,
We miss you but I'm so glad you were able to move. Your new apartment looks way cute.
Kate is adorable!

Tonya said...

Thanks for making me laugh today, Wendi. That was so stinking cute. She's adorable! and hilarious!

Sara B said...

Wendi- she is too cute for words. And Yeah for a new apartment!!!

Lacey Allen said...

that is soooooo cute!! I want to teach Abigail to do that. :) The appt. looks wonderful, I bet you are so much happier there! How long did it take Kate to go from taking her first few steps to being a walking pro?

Dean Family said...

She is such a doll!! I love the new place, wow no cinderblock, that is huge for those of us who have lived in cinderblock!!!

Love you guys and miss you tons!