Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sorry Folks

So, everyone, I realize I have had the same post up for a LONG time. However, we are in the middle of moving and we don't have internet access yet. Sooo....as soon as possible I will post some fun fun pictures and awesome news. Just hang tight for awhile :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see that I am not the only one posting stuff in the middle of the night. Good luck with the move and I hope that we can stay in touch even if it is only through this. I will miss you and wanted you to know that I learned so much from you. Thank you and good luck. You are great!!

Rachel said...

Good luck and PLEASE call me if you're alone in your house cleaning! I want to help!

Ralphie said...

Oh dear. Am I going to have to call you again? Possibly in the middle of the night?
This "news" better not me "news" to me little lady.

Rachel Seren said...

You're moving?! Congrats where to, and what's the "news" short but informative and curious all at the same time!