Ok, so it was an April Fools joke. I played it on Chad and he believed me for about 3 seconds but oh what a grand 3 seconds it was. Anyway, sorry to those who are really disappointed that we aren't really pregnant. Wait another year you guys and then the news will be real!
6 comments:
That is hilarious!
You are too funny!
wokawokawoka! Too funny! We played April Lie's all day long too. :)
haha Wendi that was awesome, those are the best kind of jokes to play i think......Great!!!!!
Man, and I fell for it. I thought it was a little early to have an ultrasound, but then I thought---nah she's a nurse she can probaly swing it.....I was hoping for ya too! :D Got me!
Jess
ha ha, Wendi! I didn't see it before you put up the second post, but it's a good thing! I would probably have just rolled my eyes and made yet another comment about every one of my cousins having kids but me! :)
Post a Comment