What is your husbands full name: Chad Michael Bohn
How old is he: He will be 30 on May 2! Yikes!
Who eats more: I eat more often but boy can he put it away. He definitely wins in the quanity deartment.
What type of food does he like? "Anything but fish eyes." That's a direct quote
Who asked who out on the first date: He called me but he was so slow getting around to it that I ended up asking him out just to end the awkward silence.
Who said "I love you" first: We pretty much said it to each other at the same time.
Who kissed who first: He kissed me - if you can call that silly little peck a kiss.
How long did we date: Ummm...either 4 years or 4 months. Depends on how you look at it. We went on our first date in May 1999 but then didn't really seriously date until May 2003.
How long was our engagement? 4 months
Who proposed? Chad definitely did and I was really surprised because he told me he wouldn't have the ring for another month or something. That little trickster.
Who is taller: Chad is 8 inches taller than me. Sadly I only weigh 10 pounds less than him :(
Who is smarter: Ummm. Let's skip this one.
Who cooks dinner: I do 98% of the time.
Who does the laundry: That would be me.
Who does the dishes: That would be me again - unless I ask Chad to and then he will. Or if I worked the night before, he knows I better wake up to no dishes in the sink from the night before. It's amazing what one can figure out in four years of marriage.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: Me and it's silly because it's farthest from the kids and from the bathroom and there's only like 8 inches of room between our bed and the wall at the foot of our bed. Which means when I was pregnant with Kate I would frequently brush the lightswitch on my lumbering way to the bathroom and turn on the lights. Sorry Chad.
Who pays the bills: We both do but Chad is the guy who balances the checkbook etc. It stresses me out too much to see how much money we spend.
Who is more stubborn: Probably me.
Who is the bigger clown: Carter
Who sings better: We both sing on tune and that's about all there is to shout about. Neither one of us will ever be in the MoTab.
Who mows the lawn: The maintenance people do. I mean our private gardener tends the grounds for us. Yeah-that's it.
Who drives when you're together: Whoever puts the kid in the carseat on the driver's side does.
Who wears the pants in the relationship: What is that supposed to mean?
Who has more siblings: Chad has 5 kids in his family and I only have 4.
What did I leave out: I love Chad so much. I really don't think I deserve him and I am grateful to have such a great hubbie!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My all time favorite:
Who is smarter: Hum. Let's just skip this one.
OH MAN! I laughed out loud. You are so funny.
SO! FUNNY!
It's been fun reading about everyones husbands, it's funny, because in everyone most of the time the women do most of the cleaning. Which is pretty typical, but I love the comment you made on mine about leaving a pile of laundry out for a week and nothing happened. Sometimes I wonder if I just stopped doing things what would happen. I tried it once with the shower, it's the only thing I hate doing. Lets just say A LOT of time went by before I finally cleaned it. I have decided that just having him do the dishes every night is enough for me.
Wendi you are such a sweetie! I just love you... I will miss you lots in a month. When do you get to leave, hopefully soon!
Post a Comment