We went to Baby Animal Days this week and had so much fun! Well, I could hardly get Carter to crack a smile for the camera but I think he had fun. I feel sad I don't have any pictures of Kate but I just didn't have any available hands to take pictures of her since I was holding her and trying to keep her from squishing the baby animals. She just LOVED them and wanted to SQUEEZE them. She was definitely more excited about the cute little babies than her older brother, that's for sure. When we were holding a baby chick she just giggled and squealed. So cute.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Baby Animal Days
We went to Baby Animal Days this week and had so much fun! Well, I could hardly get Carter to crack a smile for the camera but I think he had fun. I feel sad I don't have any pictures of Kate but I just didn't have any available hands to take pictures of her since I was holding her and trying to keep her from squishing the baby animals. She just LOVED them and wanted to SQUEEZE them. She was definitely more excited about the cute little babies than her older brother, that's for sure. When we were holding a baby chick she just giggled and squealed. So cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Oh! I've always to go do that! It looks so fun!
What fun! I want to ride a horse!
Congrats on the new house wendi, that is AWEOSME! You will love it I am sure.
I heard through the grapevine that you are moving. Congrats! Now Carter can have some primary kids to play with. I loved the comment Carter told Chad, I laughed when Chad told us. Kids were do say the darnest things.
So, did you notice the adult bunnies that were called "babies" because they were fluffy? I loved that. I am glad you guys had fun out there.
I would love it if I could get my kids anywhere near an animal. Looks like so much fun!
Darn't I wish I would have taken Rylee, that looked like so much fun.... Always next year I suppose!!!
Wendi where are you moving to? Do you have pics?
Post a Comment