Reasons I Love Chad:
1. He puts the hot water bottle on my side of the bed to keep it warm for me when I come home from work.
2. He helps me clean the house.
3. He makes me laugh.
4. He rubs my back and my feet.
5. He takes me on a weekly date.
6. He works hard in school.
7. He works hard to help support our family.
8. He honors his Priesthood.
9. It is as important to him as it is to me that we have FHE, family prayer, and family scriptures.
10. He gives me beautiful gifts (like the pearl necklace for our fifth anniversary yesterday!).
11. He puts up with my major hormonal issues and bad moods that accompany.
12. He understands and loves my family.
13. He helps my Mom.
14. He loves our kids and gives them hugs and kisses.
15. He bathes the kids so I can get the house cleaned up at night.
16. He lets me sleep when I really need it.
17. He makes me laugh.
18. He listens to me vent.
19. I could go on and on with all the reasons I love Chad but the biggest reason I love Chad is...
20. He is my eternal companion and we are committed to each other and our family forever.
I love you sweetheart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Congratulations on five years!
He puts a warm waterbottle in the bed for you? That is probably the cutest thing I have ever heard of! Congrats!!! Isn't it weird how fast it goes? It feels like just yesterday when me and Josh were dating, now we're coming up on our seventh anniversary! WEIRD!!!
Happy Birthday!!!!
Wait... no that wasn't it.
Uh, g-good morning?
No.
Dang.
May he be a masculine child?
Awe, forget it.
You guys are such good, good people. I love reading about your great relationship. And I especially love laughing at some of the things that are so similar to what's happening in our own lives. (and reading that Wendi is extra hormonal......can we be friends Wendi?? :o) I swear my view on things parallels yours so often.)
Congrats!!
You two are so cute! Happy 5 years!!! That is so awesome and the part about the warm water bottle?? That is so great!!
I like this. Happy anniversary.
Congratulations! We are celebrating out 3rd year this month. It goes by so fast but when you really think about all that has happened it seems like a long time and sometimes you wonder how you ever got through it.
Congratulations to the both of you! It is great to have your wonderful example to look up to. With good friends like you, who can go wrong. Happy holidays!
Aww, I love it, and I love you two! You are so good for eachother! I am so happy you both go on dates, and that he gave you pearls that is awesome! They go with every thing!
Post a Comment