Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Cute Kids Vol. XIII

Again, I truly cannot get him to pose for a decent picture. I need a super-fast camera. Ralphie, can I have yours?

I know I'm biased. But seriously, are they not the cutest kids ever?


6 comments:

Ralphie said...

They really really are so very very cute. And I know cute.

And duh, I'm feelin' a bit of a bad mom alert because I don't buy 4 gallons of milk at a time. Are my children going to shrivel up and die from lack of bone density? I like soy milk though. I'm really thining that it'll boost my girls chances at having a bigger bust than I. You know, estrogen laced and all. We shall see.

Rachel said...

SUPER cute!! Love them! Love Kate's hair, wow!! It's getting so long!

Stueller said...

You do have the cutest kids and I can't believe how big Kate is!

Tonya said...

you're not biased. They really are.

Rana said...

Your little girls hair is so cute, your Carter can not be that big!

Red & Lyss said...

They are a couple of dolls!