Mom told me what happen. No doubt someone intentionally put holes in your tire. I don't understand why anyone would do that. I hope they get a flat tire in the snow!!!!
How RUDE! Some people are serious scrooges. They probably saw you with your cute kids and were jealous.. j.k, I really can't understand how someone could do that.
9 comments:
I cant believe that! THat makes me so mad! I'm so sorry!
Oh! That's awful!!! I'm sorry! :(
That is horrible. I'm so sorry that happened to you. Hope that you are all safe. Why do people have to be so rude?
Mom told me what happen. No doubt someone intentionally put holes in your tire. I don't understand why anyone would do that. I hope they get a flat tire in the snow!!!!
How RUDE! Some people are serious scrooges. They probably saw you with your cute kids and were jealous.. j.k, I really can't understand how someone could do that.
What!?!?!! Are you serious??? You guys are the sweetest people in the world, why would that happen!!! I'm so sorry!!!
that's so mean! who would want to do anything like that to you guys? you're so nice! I hope you get through this.
It wasn't me. I am so sorry you guys!
:( That's so sad some one would do that, I'm so sorry!
Post a Comment