Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Family Time

Last Friday we went to Salt Lake to see the lights. The kids were fairly well behaved (amazingly). Fortunately for this blog, you do not have to see me. I (Chad) was the camera man. I think Kate really enjoyed all the lights. Carter was tired but had fun as well.


Overall we had a very enjoyable time. (You can tell by Wendi's smile.)

Family time is always memorable, good times or hard times.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

And I hope you guys are having GOOD times! Your family is the sweetest!

Sara B said...

What a cute family! How fun to be bundled up for cold weather!

Rana said...

Yep, Rach you are right, your family is always watching out for eachother, and those who you are around. We all love you for it!

D and H fam said...

Oh, I love seeing the lights - I don't know if we will make it up North to see them this year. Cute pics, cute family - well done!!