Saturday, January 3, 2009

For Nicole...

and anyone else with a private blog. Nicole, I don't have your email address so I'm just posting mine here so you can invite me to see your blog. I'm so happy you found me! My email is yowendi@hotmail.com

Now, here's some pictures....just because.

Here's cute little Carter who asked me this week if there's a baby inside me yet (there's not). And then he proceeded to ask me how the baby gets inside me. Uhhh. "We'll talk in detail about that when you're older," I said. Last week we had the whole talk about how the baby gets out which strangely, I was much more comfortable discussing.

And here's sweet Katers. She is getting her 9th tooth this week. Yeah! Maybe she'll actually be able to eat real food by the age of 18. I guess it will save on dental bills and we won't have to pay for braces if she has no teeth.

6 comments:

Parrish Family said...

Your kids are getting so big! And so cute! I'm impressed with the conversations Carter is having these days. Sounds like you guys are taking care of it. I will just send my kids over when they get to that point! :-)

Rachel said...

So cute!!! Logan snow is the best! :)

The Stowells said...

Kate and Carter look so cute in the snow. It does look cold though...burr! I love Kate's coat. It looks really soft.

Angenette said...

Your kids are so adorable! All but one of my kids have waited until 10-11 months old to sprout their first teeth. It's great for nursing, but hard when they are so limited on solid food! The rest seem to come in so much slower when those first teeth come so late.

ashley said...

Hey so true, less teeth means, less dental issues. :o)

Rachel Seren said...

We have had a talk like that with Jesse it's interesting to say the least.