Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Going Private

Okay, I really didn't want to do it but I guess I have to. So, everyone, send me your email address if you want to be invited to view my blog. You can email it to me at yowendi@hotmail.com
Sorry folks, but it's gotta happen.

18 comments:

Gordon and Robyn said...

I want to be invited! robynpeer@hotmail.com

Shane and Jamie Smith said...

send me one
jamiesmith1818@gmail.com

thanks so much

Jessica said...

me too please! allstar_j@hotmail.com
Thanks Jess :D

Shay said...

Of course i still want to see!
poogie123@hotmail.com

Ralphie said...

It's because of me, isn't it? I'm the weirdo who keeps stocking you.

No really. What gives?

Sara B said...

add me please! sebingham78@yahoo.com

Lacey Allen said...

me to me to!!
skyler.lacey@yahoo.com

ashley said...

Joining the private party......it's not so bad! Come on over!

joh05058@gmail.com

Rachel Seren said...

Hey, I've decided to do the same thing. I would love to still see your blog.

rschulmire@gmail.com

Tonya said...

dude! Now I'll never see your blog anymore! :) Sorry that you're getting stalked by some weirdos . . . but if I had kids as cute as yours I'd be concerned too! :) Anyways, can you get my email off the family website? As public as my blog is I still don't want to put my email address up here! If you go private and I can't get in, you'll be hearing from me! :)

Josh and Ashlee said...

Hey add me to the list!!! :) ashleeraisor at yahoo dot com

The Lloyds said...

I would love an invite! My email is haime_10@hotmail.com

The Stowells said...

Can I be invited? Please....shanestole@msn.com

Syme Family said...

I want to be invited too!
tonya30matt@yahoo.com

Jordy and Paiger said...

don't forget us....thefrakes@gmail.com

Stueller said...

Hi :) I tried to email you but hotmail hates me :( I would love to be added. stephanietueller@gmail.com

Brielle said...

briellek@mail.com

Parrish Family said...

I've been a little busy, but just so you are going private. I'm glad I didn't miss that post. And I can't believe you got another flat tire! Very crappy!

iamphawk@hotmail.com